There’s a lot coming up in the coming hot & humid months.
- Nagoya Sumo Tournament, 10th to 24th July.
- Local town summer festivals begin (‘matsuri’).
- Fireworks season begins (‘hanami’).
- Yoyama Festival in Kyoto, 15th & 16th July.
- Kuwana City Stone-bringing Festival (Kuwana Ishidoria, the loudest festival in Japan), 3rd & 4th Aug.
- Word Cosplay competition, 3rd & 4th Aug.
- Nagoya Dance Festival (Nagoya Domatsuri), 26th to 28th Aug.
I’m quite busy and so I need to prioritise my schedule. Consequently, there’s no guarantee that I can go to these unless my services are pre-arranged.