Yes, you can:
- Use coupons for discounts.
- Instantly download photos.
You can, but no you don’t have to wait for me to answer emails, offer quotes, await your reply for which photos you want, pay a USD$10 order surcharge, and wait for me to email the photos. Also, remember I’m in the Japan timezone, and so there are the delays caused by wake-sleep patterns of you and I.
It’s quicker, cheaper, and easier to purchase via my PhotoShelter portfolio. Here are the steps:
1. Choose the photo, click “Buy”
2. Bloggers, teachers, and private individuals choose “Personal Use”
3. Choose your size. These days most images look better at a larger size of about 800 to 1000px, but eventually that will soon be too small. Think long term, be safe and avoid the old and dowdy look of having images that will be too small. So, most people will choose the 1500px option.
4. Continue shopping. Usually, there is a minimum purchase requirement, and so you might need to purchase at least one more image.
5. Check out. Once you’ve got your second purchase, click “Check Out”
6. Coupon Code? Under Order Summary, click on “Coupon Code?” and enter the code here. Then click “Check Out” again. Look here for any current coupon campaigns.
7. Order Summary & confirmation. Click on the “I have read the blah blah blah”. Here you will see the total price. You also have two options. 1. Use PayPal, or 2. Use your credit card using the secure PayPal system. I do not see or store any of your credit card information, ensuring good security for you.
8. PayPal will take you from here. I’ll admit that I don’t remember what happens next, but I assume after the PayPal process, you will be directed back to a page and a button that says “Download” for the ones you just purchased. I do see some details of website activities, and so I can help if you come unstuck somewhere. If you have have any problems, please contact me.