This is especially great for fellow photographers, travel bloggers, lifestyle bloggers, or anyone who should have a web presence.
JapanesePhotos.Asia has started a new project at Patreon.com/ablyth, called 52 Facts About Japan, where we will share:
- Each week 1 new photo with a short story about Japan (you can keep the photo for personal use on your own blogs), and
- Each month, a new travel guide entry, or
- A photographic how-to (great for beginners and travellers)
This project is new, and we have already published a few posts, which show things are happening and we are committed. It is exciting, and will be loaded with travel advice, travel information, and photographic ideas to make your next big trip fantastic. Best part is: It’s super cheap, much cheaper than any travel guide, AND you can join in the discussion, ask questions, and get responses. Most travel books provide information one-way. Here, we will build a community, and you can have your say on what we can do next. That’s right, if you want to know more about a place in Kyoto, and other people agree, we can take you there with our Patreon blog.
To help promote this project, we’ve teamed up with HelloSpace.Me the leading provider of websites for education and lifestyle people and groups.
Want your own .com web address and website? Yes, you can be one of five people to win the first year of your own website FREE from HelloSpace.Me. To enter, simply Become a Patron to our Patreon.com/ablyth blog in September 2017 and you’re in the running. Winners will be announced both here, Patreon.com/ablyth, and at HelloSpace.Me/blog. The prize is over USD$130 of webspace and domain for your own website*.
You will get:
- The Lite Plan with 3Gb webspace, easy one-click install of WordPress and many other web apps, upto 5 email addresses, and more (see the Lite Plan here).
- Domain registration (for your own web address) choose a name with one of the following TLDs: .com .audio .ca .cn .eu .nagoya .net .nl .nz .one .org .pro .ru .space .tokyo .uk .us (USD$20/yr limit).
- If you prefer a different TLD like .blog .me or .photo then you will still get the 3Gb webspace free, but you will neet to pay for the domain registration (web address registration) yourself. Full list of TLDs is here.
- Choose your web address / domain registration at: https://hellospace.me/host/index.php.
- Cost of renewal after the first year is: domain registration plus Lite Plan fees (current discounted cost: USD$90) plus taxes.
- Winners to be announced 1st October 2017, and will be chosen at random.
- Follow us on Twitter.com/japanesephotos Instagram.com/japanesephotosasia Patreon.com/ablyth
- Follow HelloSpace.Me on Twitter.com/hellospaceme.
Best of luck
* Based on normal industry prices: https://hellospace.me/about-webhosting/compare-us/.