From now until Christmas you can get 10% discount on any purchase from my PhotoShelter portfolio. Purchases can include:
- Immediate downloads
- Downloads for personal use (for bloggers)
- Prints (glossy, matte)
- Fine art prints (high quality printing and paper)
- Canvas prints (rolled or mounted and framed)
- Products (cups, mouse pads, key chains)
All products and prints are fulfilled by EZ Prints based in Georgia, USA.
- Dates: Today to 31st Dec 2017
- Discount: 10%
- Where: http://ablyth.photoshelter.com
- Code: ART10XMAS2017
- Minimum purchase: USD$20
- Limit: None (use as many times as you want, share it as much as you want)
- How to buy: It’s easy. See Photos for Bloggers.
This is the Poem of a Cacophonous City. It is a collection of film images that represents the noise and clutter of Nagoya, a major city in central Japan. It is inspired by a friend of mine, a lady who is twice my age, but she really loves poetry, and is so deep into it, it is astounding at her insight into language and the visual poetry I see in my head when I listen to her read or perform her work. Subtitles for each image also connote a particular aspect of cities. Here is the first blogpost on this collection: POTW: Poem of a Cacophonous City.