Welcome to the new month. What a busy week! Well, I’ve had a busy month designing and preparing designs for shirts, hoodies, and more. Another task I got to was sourcing reliable suppliers for other goods that people like. I think my stuff is great, but that doesn’t mean the ABlyth label has all the goods you need. I was also planning and preparing a shoot which was done on Tuesday this week. There are discounts for shirts, raglans, hoodies, and much more…
I am so grateful to Tetsuya of The Cooper’s Irish Pub (Instagram) in Meieki for letting us use his space. Also, to Asia (that is her name; Instagram) for her hard work, preparation, and commitment to the shoot.
For members of ablyth-shop.com there are some discount offers that are currently running. The offers and discounts cannot be used concurrently, so please choose which one you want to use. They are:
- First time customers: use “FirstTime20” for 20% off your entire order. Minimum USD$25 purchase, and one use per customer. Offer ends 31st Mar 2018.
- Sakura products: It’s springtime in Japan. Use “Sakura2018” discount code for all cherry blossom (sakura) themed products. Minimum USD$25 purchase, ends soon. See here: https://ablyth-shop.com/collections/ablyth-sakura
- Free shipping: use “Members2018” for free shipping for all of this year. Minimum USD$25 and maximum USD$100 purchase. Available to all members in all countries; for the entire order.
- Staff discount: For people I’ve worked with (mostly models and makeup artists, see your info booklet for details; expiration 31st Dec 2018, will be renewed).
- Social Media Discounts: Follow us, and share photos of your ABlyth branded items on social media with the #ablyth hashtag and @ mention, and receive a your custom discount code for 15% off future orders. Each code is good for 3 months, and so use it to get gifts for friends, family, or just to treat yourself.
- Newsletter subscribers: Get 10% off your order. Information is sent to you when you signup for a newsletter.
- More to come. Watch this space (better still, signup for the newsletter and get the jump on everyone else: ablyth-shop.com).
Asia (the model) said that she really likes this 3/4 sleeve raglan top. I admitted that I just don’t have the confidence to know what designs people like, so hearing that was great. I also admitted that I love raglans, especially this shirt with this image “Wheels”. The material used in this is nice and soft; I love it. You can get yours here.