Tag Archive for home
Daydreams. This is one of the wonderful photos with Eri from the shoot this week. Special thanks to the wonderful, cheery, and very talented Eri; it is always great working with you. Also, a big thanks to Akiko, our most-helpful and wonderful makeup artist for the day. Also, a special thanks to the owners of the house for letting us shoot there. どうもありがとうございました。
We shot a variety of situations through the day. The theme was a lifestyle shoot of “Summer at Home”. We couldn’t get through the complete wish list, but did the best we could. The typhoon the day before disrupted our start times, especially as we weren’t sure if we could start on time as planned, start later, if at all. In the end, we started later in the morning than we hoped.
The highlights: Eri can make paper cranes, Akiko was a brilliant assistant, the mandarin flavoured ice block was apparently really nice, so too the pizza, and I didn’t bump my head too many times on the low door frames.
What: Have your product shot with model in a summer theme photo shoot. Use the photos to promote your products on your social media and else where. We can share the photos on our social media accounts too.
- Indoors in a Japanese home in Tokyo
- At the beach, in either Chiba or Izu Peninsula near Tokyo
- Get in contact.
- Send money (we’ll send you details how)
- Send the product (we’ll tell you where)
- Tell us your social media accounts so that we can post and link the posts to you.
- We’ll shoot the product(s) with a model, process the images, post to social media
- We’ll send you both full-sized and web-sized photos for your unlimited use