We’re so happy about these three announcements, including about our recent giveaway competition.
Firstly, a HUGE thanks to everyone who entered. We really appreciate your interest in us. There will be more competitions in the future, and there are discount coupons for everyone too. We will email you about that soon.
A foreign model posing for tourist theme photos
Secondly, a HUGE congratulations to Noam W of Tel Aviv, and Sarah W of New Berlin who both won the $150 worth of ABlyth items. We’ve already sent you emails, please check your inbox and spam boxes.
Finally, we ask a big favour. Now the winners have been drawn, please don’t abandon us. There are two big reasons why. Firstly, we want to host more giveaway competitions like this again, but we need your support to make it possible. Members get free shipping and other discounts for sharing photos of ABlyth products on social media.
Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, we are partnering with an environmental organisation, because we want to contribute to having a sustainable future for our children, and children’s children; and we’ll need your help. We’ll be announcing more on this in the coming weeks.
Watch this space.
UPDATE 2nd May: We’ve contacted the winners directly. Regarding contacting all the other entrants, we’ve broke our email system, so we’re working on that.
JapanesePhotos.Asia has started a new project at Patreon.com/ablyth, where we will share:
- 1 new photo each week with a short story about Japan (you can keep the photo for personal use on your own blogs), and
- Each month, a new travel guide entry, or
- A photographic how-to (great for beginners and travellers)
This project is really new, and we have BIG plans for it. It is exciting, and will be loaded with travel advice, travel information, and photographic ideas to make your next big trip fantastic. Best part is: It’s super cheap AND you can join in the discussion. Most travel books provide information one-way. Here, we will build a community, and you can have your say on what we can do next. That’s right, if you want to know more about a place in Kyoto, and other people agree, we can take you there with our Patreon blog.
We’ve teamed up with HelloSpace.Me the leading provider of websites for education and lifestyle people and groups.
WIN a FREE website from HelloSpace.Me
Want your own .com web address and website? Yes, you can be one of five people to win the first year of your own website FREE from HelloSpace.Me. To enter, simply Become a Patron to our Patreon.com/ablyth blog in September 2017 and you’re in the running. Winners will be announced both here, Patreon.com/ablyth, and at HelloSpace.Me/blog. The prize is over USD$130 of webspace and domain for your own website*.
You will get:
- The Lite Plan with 3Gb webspace, easy one-click install of WordPress and many other web apps, upto 5 email addresses, and more (see the Lite Plan here).
- Domain registration (for your own web address) choose a name with one of the following TLDs: .com .audio .ca .cn .eu .nagoya .net .nl .nz .one .org .pro .ru .space .tokyo .uk .us (USD$20/yr limit).
- If you prefer a different TLD like .blog .me or .photo then you will still get the 3Gb webspace free, but you will neet to pay for the domain registration (web address registration) yourself. Full list of TLDs is here.
- Choose your web address / domain registration at: https://hellospace.me/host/index.php.
- Cost of renewal after the first year is: domain registration plus Lite Plan fees (current discounted cost: USD$60) plus taxes.
- Winners to be announced 1st October 2017, and will be chosen at random.
- Follow us on Twitter.com/japanesephotos Instagram.com/japanesephotosasia Patreon.com/ablyth
- Follow HelloSpace.Me on Twitter.com/hellospaceme.
Best of luck
* Based on normal industry prices: https://hellospace.me/about-webhosting/compare-us/.